Updated March 26, 2015
TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome and thank you for using myBlueHub! These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to your use of the myBlueHub product and software application and the access of the websites, www.myBlueHub.com and www.BlueHubHealth.com (the “Sites”). The software application, product and Sites are referred to as “Services” and are offered by BlueHub Health, Inc. (“BlueHub Health”).
By accessing and using our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
By accessing these Services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
BlueHub Health may modify these Terms at any time by posting the revised Terms in the Services. You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by referring to the “Effective” legend at the top of these Terms. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon such posting. Your use of or access to the Services after such modifications are posted will signify your acceptance of the modifications and your agreement to be bound by them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any modifications to these Terms shall not apply to any dispute between us arising prior to the date on which we post the revised Terms that contain such modifications.
We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to: modify, suspend or discontinue the Services; charge fees in connection with the use of the Services; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Services; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Services. You agree that neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services, in whole or in part, or of any service, content, feature or product offered through the Services.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily use one copy of the materials of the Services (information or software) on BlueHub Health’s Web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify, copy or distribute the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute to make available to any third party the Services in any way;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in BlueHub Health’s Services;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server;
- deploy and launch an automated program, script or any piece of software which may make multiple server requests per second.
- You warrant that the information you provide to BlueHub Health is accurate and complete. BlueHub Health is entitled at all times to verify the information that you have provided and to refuse the Services or use thereof without providing reasons.
- You may only access the Services using authorized means. By using the Services, you further agree that:
- you will only use the Services for your sole, personal use and will not resell it to a third party;
- you will not authorize others to use your account;
- you will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity;
- you will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
- you will not use the Services to represent any other party other than yourself without appropriate authorization;
- you will not use any of the Services for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- you will not use the Services to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- you will not impair the proper operation of the network;
- you will not try to harm the Services in any way whatsoever;
- you will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to any of the Services;
- you will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request;
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BlueHub Health at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS
a. The materials on BlueHub Health’s web site and application are provided “as is.” BlueHub Health makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BlueHub Health does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this site. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use BlueHub Health’s Sites or Services is at your own risk.
b. BlueHub Health does not claim to be a comprehensive medical record or official medical record. Do not attempt to interpret your medical record or any of its contents or notes without the help of the person or persons who provided or completed such records.
c. BlueHub Health provides no claims as to the completeness or accuracy of your medical record and assumes no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the information in your medical record.
d. BlueHub Health is not a provider of medical care and takes no responsibility for the interpretation of your medical record or any data/elements comprising your medical record.
e. In no event shall BlueHub Health or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BlueHub Health Internet site or application or services provided by BlueHub Health, even if BlueHub Health or a BlueHub Health authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
f. BlueHub Health shall use reasonable efforts to protect information submitted by you in connection with the Sites and the Services, but you acknowledge and agree that your submission of such information is at your sole risk.
g. BlueHub Health does not represent or guarantee the Sites or Services will be free from errors, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion and BlueHub Health disclaims any liability relating thereto.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on BlueHub Health’s web site and application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BlueHub Health does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site or application are accurate, complete, or current. BlueHub Health may make changes to the materials contained on its web site or application at any time without notice. BlueHub Health does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BlueHub Health has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet web site or application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BlueHub Health of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to BlueHub Health’s web site or applications shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.